2 October 2011

Welcome!!!!

Hey everyone!!

Welcome to my blog!!

Now, I'm not sure how this is going to work, but as some of you may know, in my spare time, which isn't much of late, I enjoy to write. Also, some of you may know that I enjoy watching a TV show called Sue Thomas: F B Eye, that airs regularly on the Alibi channel on Sky and Virgin TV in the UK and various channels across the US. The majority of my stories are based around the characters from this show.

I've written in excess of 30 stories since I began writing, what is known as fanfiction, in 2007. I've decided to create this blog to see if it's an appropriate place to share my work so others can enjoy it.

As I said, I'm not sure how this will work, but if you don't try, you don't know. So....sit back, relax and enjoy.

Nicky x

No comments:

Post a Comment